Alpine School District Bus Stops and Boundaries
Please read the instructions explaining how to pull up bus stop and school boundary information.
When using the online maps you will want to keep the following in mind:
To look up a bus stop or school boundary you will want to follow these steps:
- There are different maps for each school level (elementary, jr high, high school).
- You can zoom in and out of the map with your mouse scroll wheel or by using the "+" and "-" buttons in the top left of the map.
- You can turn map layers on/off by selecting the "Layers" icon in the top left and then checking/unchecking the layer you would like to turn on/off in the top right.
- At any point in time you can click on the map and it will identify the layers that are turned on at the location you clicked.
- Keep in mind, the map will only bring up information about the layer(s) that are currently turned on.
- Type your address in the search box in the upper left and hit enter. (optional)
- Click on the map (not on the popup box) and a new popup box will appear identifying the school boundary and/or bus stops.
- To get information about a bus stop, click on a school bus symbol. You may need to zoom out to find the nearest bus stop. Please note, there may not be school bus stops in your area. Why not? Find out in the Transportation FAQ.
- The popup box may have identified multiple stops or boundaries. If it did, the top of the pop up box will say "(1 of ...". You can toggle between the stops/boundaries by clicked the right/left arrows (they look like triangles) in the upper right of the popup box.
To view the online bus stop and school boundary map, please visit one of the following links.
For Polaris bus stops, please visit the Polaris Bus Stops page.
If you are experiencing trouble, you can email your address and school to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for bus stop information.