Alpine School District Bus Stops and Boundaries
Please read the instructions explaining how to pull up bus stop and school boundary information.
When using the online maps you will want to keep the following in mind:
To look up a bus stop or school boundary you will want to follow these steps:
- You can zoom in and out of the map with your mouse scroll wheel or by using the "+" and "-" buttons in the top left of the map.
- You can turn map layers on/off by selecting the "Layers" drop down at the top of the map and checking/unchecking the layer you would like to turn on/off.
- There are both bus stop layers and school boundary layers for all three levels of schools (elementary, middle/junior high, and high school).
- At any point in time you can click on the map and it will identify the layers that are turned on at the location you clicked.
- Keep in mind, the map will only bring up information about the layer(s) that are currently turned on.
- Make sure the layer(s) are turned on corresponding to the school level(s) you are looking for.
- Type your address in the search box in the upper right corner of the map and hit enter. (optional)
- Click on the map (not on the popup box) and a new popup box will appear identifying the school boundary and/or bus stops.
- To get information about a bus stop, click on a school bus symbol. You may need to zoom out to find the nearest bus stop. Please note, there may not be school bus stops in your area. Why not? Find out in the Transportation FAQ.
- The popup box may have identified multiple stops or boundaries. If it did, the top of the pop up box will say "(1 of ...". You can toggle between the stops/boundaries by clicked the right/left arrows (they look like triangles) in the upper right of the popup box.
To view the online bus stop and school boundary map, please visit http://goo.gl/yGwjpK
For Polaris bus stops, please visit the Polaris Bus Stops page.
If you are experiencing trouble, you can email your address and school to email@example.com to ask for bus stop information.