Alpine School District Bus Stops and Boundaries
Bus stop information for 2016-17 will be available in August. School boundaries for 2016-17 are available now.
Please read the instructions explaining how to pull up bus stop and school boundary information.
When using the online maps you will want to keep the following in mind:
To look up a bus stop (2016-17 bus stops available in August) or school boundary you will want to follow these steps:
- There are different maps for each school level (elementary, jr high, high school).
- You can zoom in and out of the map with your mouse scroll wheel or by using the "+" and "-" buttons in the top left of the map.
- At any point in time you can click on the map and it will identify any school boundary, bus stop, and/or school location at the location you clicked.
- Type your address in the search box at the top and hit enter. (optional)
- Click a point on the map (not on the popup box) that you want to identify and a new popup box will appear identifying the school boundary, bus stop, and/or school location at the point you clicked.
- To get information about a bus stop (2016-17 available in August), click on a school bus symbol. You may need to zoom out to find the nearest bus stop. Please note, there may not be school bus stops in your area. Why not? Find out in the Transportation FAQ.
- The popup box may have identified multiple bus stops or boundaries. If it did, the top of the pop up box will say "(1 of ...". You can toggle between the bus stops/boundaries by clicking the right/left arrows (they look like triangles) in the upper right of the popup box.
To view the online bus stop and school boundary map, please visit one of the following links.
To view the potential kindergarten bus stops, please visit Potential Kindergarten Bus Stops Map.
If you are experiencing trouble, you can email your address and school to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for bus stop information.